Throughout our daily work, these values are reflected.
Our values are defined by these fundamental beliefs, the ingrained principles we use to make moral judgments and operate by.
- Love: We believe that love is the greatest asset in life, we demonstrate it in the way we treat others with trust, respect and mindfulness.
- Concern for others: Being concerned for others makes us reliable, trustworthy, and gives us opportunities to make a difference.
- Contribution: At the end of the day, what we want to be able to say is that our efforts made someone’s life better.
- Equity: We believe fairness and impartiality are the rights of all children.
- Our commitment to transparency means we keep you informed about how your money is being used along with our accomplishments.